Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 30, 2003 ]


DJ Tim [02:15] Comments: 0 []
 
'ello peeps. 'ows its going. Just spent a lovely night with my wife. And boy do I love her. She is the one that I love oh oh ohoo hoh.

Seriously talking about my sister in -law, I really feel that my good friend Nikki (I still love you) would be able to sort her out. Not too pigeon hole you, but I think that you, maybe, would understand her, but then again, it would be far to pretentious for me to think this. You (everyone) all have your own life and you should go out and enjoy it. God Bless. You'r all far too intelligent too listen to this to crap. You 'horns, Go Jonho, that's a team I love (XX). God you should have been there on Saturday. Clam,. Clam,. Clam.

What do you do when all you want to say is Wiblywiblywacker.

Wiblywiblywacker.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Wibleywibleywackna (I love you Have)
Lets Race......                                  ...
Let this be a warning to you all (Stu still time t...
Well lets talk about books - what is it with all t...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Hi all (no one!), since I feel I have to talk abou...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
You would have thought that considering I write we...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.