Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, July 27, 2003 ]


DJ Tim [00:26] Comments: 0 []
 
Let this be a warning to you all (Stu still time to back out) - you marry the girl, you marry the family. Just spent the best part of today with the Sister in law...... all's ok now, I've had a few drinks, calmed down or at least I thought I was until I just heard on the TV that Will (get a life) Young was voted number 12 on the top 100 Ultimate chart on Channel 4 .... and wait for it Wet Wet Wet are number 11 with their 4 weddings number ... Arghhhh it's getting worse Robson and Jerome are number 9 with Everlasting Melody. This might turn into my last will and testament (Stu can you do me a cheap rate!) if I watch this show any longer. Oh thank god..... number 7....Relax..... Oh here we go again Bonny M and then Mul of Kintyre (sp?)....Getting back on track Queen and you know which one at number 3.... only the top two to go... getting excited who will it be???? Oh no, Do you know it's Christmas at number 2!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh. Please, please please end with a good one..... Well I can't knock it since it's sung by the God who is Sir Elton (You 'horns) but please Candle in the Wind!!!!!! Well that was a rollercoaster through the really crap of pop. Go C4!

Well after that avalanche of crap songs I feel that I should reveal to everyone what my personal favourites are. The sad thing is that my top three songs of all time come from a single album which I haven't been able to listen to for at least 3 years. The reason for this are a combination of personal and the fact of what was happening to the writer at the time it was recorded. The songs are (Sorry if the actual titles are not correct but I'm not one to remember titles but rather the actual song but if you know the songs, you'll know what I mean) In no particular order These are the days of our Lives, I'm going Slightly Mad and the Show must go on. Answers on a postcard as to what my favourite album is!

Anyway, I've just realised that in the last 40 hours I've had 3.5 hours sleep. So what I need, is to stop writing this weBLOG (that sounds quite Scottish!) and get some more......ALCOHOL.... hic...burp


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Well lets talk about books - what is it with all t...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Hi all (no one!), since I feel I have to talk abou...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
You would have thought that considering I write we...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.