Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 24, 2003 ]


DJ Tim [09:41] Comments: 0 []
 
You would have thought that considering I write web sites for a living that I would have been able to actually work out how to log into this site to carry out my duties as co-guest editor. But no, or at least I have finally, but it has taken me 24 hours to work out how to.

Point of note: To any fans of Starbuck ( or whatever he is calling himself these days) I don't have an internal jukebox so I won't be giving you daily updates about that.

Point of note 2: I have no idea about the blogger etiquette so I apologise now, but here's a blatant plug for the best UK entertainment web site: Teletext Cinema section (most of it's crap but the cinema section is generally very good)

Point of note 3: I've got a lot of work to do and shouldn't be writing this now - or else Channel 4 are never going to get their new digital text service


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke thi...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.