Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, October 18, 2003 ]

A bit more
DJ Tim [22:09] Comments: 0 []
 
Did that last message make any sense? I think not. Forgive me for being a little drunk. I'm sure that you can work out what I mean


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Tim get's something of his chest
Suffused with warmth
"It's like those dreams where you're sitting at ho...
Tarantino - oh - oh
Good television, bad television, and my infernal i...
It's just a game - depends on the shape of the bal...
Darren not Derren
Absence (of blogging) makes the heart grow Fonze'r...
Bristol, Brown and Badministration
DJ Tim meets David Blfuckeraine

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.