Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, October 18, 2003 ]

Tim get's something of his chest
DJ Tim [21:54] Comments: 0 []
 
This was a day that saw an interesting turn out of events. The day started off great - we beat the bocks. But what I really what to talk about is the friends that were with we during this defeat of the springbocks with.I watched the game with a bunch of Kiwis (because I'm married to one) plus a Brummie. But one was a XXXX. He so not got the fact that that I actullay cared what the results was. Not that I would say his name but 'Hey XXXXXX your so fine, your so fine you blow my XXXX off mind'


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Suffused with warmth
"It's like those dreams where you're sitting at ho...
Tarantino - oh - oh
Good television, bad television, and my infernal i...
It's just a game - depends on the shape of the bal...
Darren not Derren
Absence (of blogging) makes the heart grow Fonze'r...
Bristol, Brown and Badministration
DJ Tim meets David Blfuckeraine
ASCII-Fi

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.