Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, June 05, 2004 ]

Oh no it's him again
DJ Tim [03:38] Comments: 0 []
 
Yo peeps it's DJ Tim 'ere, long time no see. Just been doing the summer season down under but I'm back now. I could carry on with this obvious lie (which would be fun) but I won't. Instead I will quickly say (since this is not my blog) I have been some what side tracked with work that has kept me busy during the day and not wanting to touch a computer during the night. If you have Digital satellite or freeview just tune into channel 4 and then press text and you will see what I have been doing.

What I really want to say is that there is a film called Jersey Girl coming out on the 18th of June that I think you should all go and watch. It's written and directed by a firm friend of Radio Redland - Mr Kevin Smith (of Clerks, Dogma et al. fame). It's more of a Chasing Amy type fick than his other stuff so get you gilrlfried/boyfriend (or boyfriend/girlfriend if you are of the Banky/Alyssa persuasion) to go along with you and enjoy.

This is DJ Tim signing off...click....burb....burb...click


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Channel Bore
Brown trousers
Sub-editorial subtleties
Googlewhacking hell
Rock on, Tommy
Bloggagedon
World's funniest joke
All About Your Editor (part 2)
TUMIKI Fighters ver 0.2
£MA$L

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.