Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 ]

No Sex please we're British
DJ Tim [21:54] Comments: 0 []
 
Please, please please stop the whole sex thing. I am sick and tired of it. I really don't want to here any more groans emanating from a sheet. Either evict Michelle or shoot her - I will be happy with both.

Having said that Stuart is no better. Never have I seen such a wet guy. Why can't he have a spine. I give that relationship approximately 30 seconds once they leave the house.

Shock news: They have just voted to evict Victor - well BB is over for me - how stupid are the British public they evict the only interesting person left in the house. I can't see myself watching now.

This is DJ Tim signing off ....click...burp...click


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Truth about Starbuck.......
Crocodile shoes
Fonts and the Happy Days Gang
Big Brovaz (coz they endorse it don't they? See w...
Stress Test
John Barron R.I.P.
Wednesday morning Armpitistice
Rocket Mania / Bowman
nuqneH! buy' ngop!
Full to bursting

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.