Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, March 30, 2006 ]

The Powersurge Portal
Starbuck [20:51] Comments: 6 []
 



Starbuck's got a brand new website. And its rrrrrubbish!

To be honest, its currently pretty much just a holding-pen for those out-of-date links that have been littering VSX's right-hand column for yonks. However watch this space. Or that space. You never know, it might get interesting. Might. Might not.

However I've finally found a home for those pencil drawings I did all those many years ago whilst I was going through my angst-ridden kidult phase; as an utter non-artist I may not be able to draw instinctively, but I'm still just a little bit proud of some of these sketches, if only for having managed to effectively chronicle what was going on in my head at the time. God knows what I'd draw now if I ever picked up a pencil again...

It was a struggle getting it all off the ground. I was getting big-style lag on the Google Page Creator tip (switching from Firefox to IE worked on my crumbly old Me OS). But at least it's allowed me to clear all of that dead-link gubbins out of VSX's right sidebar...

So all hail The Powersurge Portal. Hail. Etc.


6 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger doppelganger, at March 30, 2006 10:29 pm  :

AAAH... THE STICK MEN!!!!

THAT STUFF IS KINDA SCARY!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 31, 2006 1:05 pm  :

Yeah, like Worzel Gummidge.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 01, 2006 9:31 pm  :

I thought this was an April Fool's joke. I'm so, so sorry!


...Stick men? I missed that? Did they do a next instalment to that cliffhanger on the mountain roads? I know, WTF is he on about. I better go see, any...road.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 01, 2006 11:35 pm  :

Went to their own site and they never did make a 9th movie. It would have been the second sequel to movie No.7 (Mutilator).



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 03, 2006 7:59 pm  :

Anyhow, cheers for that, Max. Not come across those before, and I've just been seeking out the webgames... nice.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 13, 2006 6:14 pm  :

OS/browser problems have now resolved. Which is nice.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Nature's unwanted alarm call
Monkhouse Magic
Timeframe - 16 days backwards - Image Capture [SP ...
Timeframe - 18 days backwards - Image Capture [Pre...
Timeframe - 18 days backwards - Image Capture [Ski...
Babies
Lookalikes
Welcome to the House of Monk
That Petrol Emotion
Bird flu - let's slide

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.