Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, November 04, 2007 ]

Baby in a Basket
Starbuck [16:00] Comments: 2 []
 
Ah, that's better. Sorry for that bandwidth-draining photosplurge - its been such a rollercoaster of a year that I felt the need to found some positive anchors within this chronicle. Or something.

No wait, there's another one coming.


Enough. Back to the baby stuff.

It's been an interesting time getting used to our newly-expanded family, and I can now appreciate just how different this is to anything else I've experienced. It's a little bit more complicated than keeping a tamagotchi alive.

Its become apparent that I'm alot more used to needy canines than infant human beings. And I can't stop speaking to poor Starkid as if he's a little doggy!

I talk about "putting him in his basket", or "putting him down on his mat" - I'm sure it won't be long before I'm sternly telling him to go "On your mat" in deep commanding voice with a biscuit in hand.

One step further than calling him a "good boy", I even accidentally said "there's a good dog" earlier...


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at November 05, 2007 12:09 pm  :

i can't help but smile at the joy i can read in your posts. give starkid a big cuddle from me and sing some baby versions of new order songs to him.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at November 08, 2007 6:54 pm  :

"When you were a very small boy,
Very small boys talked to me"
Now that we're growing up together
I'm not afraid of your poo and wee"?

Nah!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Crap
Photo Flashback 9
Photo Flashback 8
Photo Flashback 7
Photo Flashback 6
Photo Flashback 5
Photo Flashback 4
Photo Flashback 3
Photo Flashback 2
Photo Flashback 1

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.