Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, June 19, 2007 ]

Reason for my recent disapp-E-rance
Starbuck [20:59] Comments: 2 []
 
Look, I've just had a lot on lately.

Unlike here.

A more chiselled Starbuck

(I can't believe I've found that ancient webcam photo on my hard drive, originally taken as a joke, I must add, to freak out friends. And I can't believe I've now gorn and posted it on the interweb. I've been away too long. Ban this sick filth!)


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger doppelganger, at June 19, 2007 11:44 pm  :

ooops - I pressed post and a naked picture of mt breasts is now all over the internet...


ahem.... cough....



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 21, 2007 6:50 pm  :

Erm, yes. Oops.

Still, could've been worse. Could've been a recent photograph. The boobs are much bigger now. Everything's much bigger.

Well, nearly everything.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

[Although Starbuck's finger may have necessarily b...
Still breathing...
The Watchman and The Walker
Gavin and Stacey
Review of Richard Herring on his Menage a Un tour
Blogroll update [with a few tears and cheers along...
Doctor Who joke
God is a DJ.
Time waits for no man. But the wise man waits for ...
Starbuck is going to hell in a handcart. But what ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.