Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 22, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:03] Comments: 0 []
 
Sitcoms. I love them. And especially British sitcoms. Apart from any of the ones that are on the box at the moment. So I feel it is my duty to vote for Britain's Best Sitcom on the BBCi site. It's a pretty good list, and there's a lot of my old favourites on there - I would have had difficulty getting the choice down to 20, let alone 10, but then again I'm just an old sitcom tart. You can also add your own nomination as well if you are awkward like me. There's a few pieces of utter shitcom tripe on there as well (Shelley? Sorry!? French/French Fields?) that were so bad it almost seems worthwhile voting multiple times for everything else. But still...

The one classic missing from the list - Chucklevision! Vote Chuckle! Chu Chuckle! You know it makes sense. cough! Btw the official Chuckle Brothers website is currently offline for maintenance at the mo, and if that shoddy pair of imbeciles are doing the work themselves, you can soon expect to see a very broken internet... (Additional btw, I met the Chuckle Brothers filming in Leamington Spa some years back. They seemed quite humbled to get some fan-style attention from someone other than awestruck 5-year-olds. Bless! The poor deluded souls.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I love the Japanese. Not wanting to make any sweep...
It's a strange feeling having shifted my butt back...
There's an article in Iraq Today for any of us of ...
Snapped out of my web apathy by a wave of electron...
After a seemingly endless wait following submissio...
As a bit of a Francophile with limited vocabulary,...
The geezers at Google (google-geezers?) just keep ...
New to the blogroll, and chanced upon in the "rece...
Further to my earlier post about the joys of livin...
Assessments that the the UK has been ranked 10th i...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.