Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 18, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:46] Comments: 0 []
 
Further to my earlier post about the joys of living in the countryside post-London, below is a photo of Rocky Lane , the path that pretty much leads from my current abode to my girlfriend's. The photo says it all really.

(From Heart-Of-England.net)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Assessments that the the UK has been ranked 10th i...
It's such a relaxing change to be living in the co...
Big shout out to DJ Tim for the blog-based leaving...
Well here we are. With one day to go, my time in L...
Thank you DJ Tim for rising to the challenge that ...
Two days to go until we see what happens when the ...
Not that I'm a wimp or anything (perish the though...
I am now back at home, after a grrrrrrrr8 evening ...
DJ Tim sends posts a blog in day light hours shock...
News just in that Arnold Schwarzenegger's films ma...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.