Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 30, 2003 ]

The engine's cannae take it captain
Starbuck [12:02] Comments: 0 []
 
My internet connection seems scarily fast right now, and what with all the problems of the last 12 hours, that sets the alarm bells ringing.

Or maybe the simple act of setting all web security to its highest setting, thus disabling anything but the essential nuts and bolts, has given it a major boost. I don't know.

But in trying to type this, I've discovered, that DAMN! Blogger needs Active scripting enabled. I just don't know anything anymore...

What I **do** know, is that I wanted to talk about the Top 20 British and US Sitcoms. However, I've run out of time, what with all this geek-hassle. (Good to see Larry Sanders in there, though.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Comments taken offline, hijacked or trojaned or su...
Cough!
MAME Jump!
Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind review
Doctor Who next incarnation thoughts (continued)
#Doctor Who, hey, in the Tardis#
Revolutions trailer description
Reloaded Trailer (editor's correction: Matrix REVO...
Web site woes
Personal Message Of Hate

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.