Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 ]

# Hush your mouth, this sound is when I spit it out #
Starbuck [19:49] Comments: 0 []
 
I could've gone to watch the Flaming Lips with the Go! Team in support tonight.

I could've gone to see The Proposition.

But no, I sat here and played Spit the Dog's Candles over at Carolgees' website. I dare you to tackle the tedium.

Dare. Double dare. Physical challenge. Etc. Whilst I'm wasting mine and your time, check out Double Dare star Peter Simon's ?inadvertently? hilarious Wikipedia entry. I know its cruel, but that face of despair says it all...




0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Muthaflickr
Something old, something new - some music reviews
TV shows what I am currently enjoying
Site update - AdSense code removed
Chockablock
Apple Crumble
Cute doggie video
Princess Valium, on a stallion
The Armstrongs have got a blog!
Another fab & free web application [Still in the p...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.