Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, April 07, 2006 ]

TARDIS trousers
Starbuck [13:37] Comments: 2 []
 
Oh the shame.

I've realised that I've spent most of the morning at work walking around with my TARDIS hanging out of my trousers.

You know, it looks smaller from the outside than it actually is on the inside. Etc etc etc, boom boom.

My TARDIS key ring, that is. Sigh.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at April 11, 2006 9:45 pm  :

shame on you!! imagine all the old ladies you may have offended, parading your tardis about like that!!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 11, 2006 10:50 pm  :

It happened again today. Worried that people'll be thinking I'm getting too excited about the new series of Doctor Who.

Which I am. STARTING THIS WEEKEND. YIP YIP YIP!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Avian avengence - Duck Hunt
OCD and CBT
New Flaming Lips album
Timeframe - 2 days backwards - Image Capture [Beac...
"A funny sense of humour"
The Powersurge Portal
Nature's unwanted alarm call
Monkhouse Magic
Timeframe - 16 days backwards - Image Capture [SP ...
Timeframe - 18 days backwards - Image Capture [Pre...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.