Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, November 02, 2006 ]

Helloween
Starbuck [17:10] Comments: 0 []
 
Best ever lighthearted German metal band. But I digress.

Halloween passed without incident. I'd stocked up on Jelly Babies and Wine Gums in case any little terrors decided to terrorise us. I then proceeded to spend most of the evening (a) at work, (b) at the supermarket, and (c) in a darkened room with the lights off.

Nary a trick or treater managed to neither trick nor treated within the narrow window of opportunity that I had left open that foul night, and our household now holds enough confectionary to hopefully see us through the impending apocalypse.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

This is a low
I've never been so insulted in all my life!
Torchwood - new series
Soundalikes
Thinly veiled hypocrisy
The three things I don't like about Spooks are...
Got the painters in
Ricky Gervais will eat himself
Internal jukebox update
Arthur Lymphatic Make-up (from the Hormone Hell OST)

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.