Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, October 27, 2006 ]

I've never been so insulted in all my life!
Starbuck [12:59] Comments: 9 []
 
Quite literally.

The following Comment was made in response to one of those purposely rubbish and inconsequential pieces that I sometimes write to keep my ego well flagellated, whereby I had the temerity to disrespect Joe Pasquale's Price Is Right, and Astolath had chipped in by calling Pasquale a squeaky-voiced gynaecological swearword.
Anonymous Comment

Well actually the way your speaking your starting to sound like a squeky c**t so i suggest do you have lots of money whats that oh no well then maybe you should become a comedian you cheeky criticising and stupid starbuck s******e
(sic)

May I thank the author for his or her delectable Comment. An incisive correlation between wealth and worth, and a bewildering use of asterisks ("s******e"?)


9 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at October 27, 2006 1:57 pm  :

Doops. I appear to have opened a (very small) can of words here



Comment by Blogger Stuart, at October 27, 2006 4:28 pm  :

I simply can't b*lieve that you did diss the boy P**q***e! I had him in the back of my cab once, lovely bloke (if squeaky and pointless beyond compare). He makes Shane Ritchie seem like bleedin' (I mean b******') Olivier.

God, if only the world saw who we slag off in other electronic communications - just TODAY, fact fans, Starbuck and I were denegrating Squarepusher. He's rubbish too, I can prove it because I saw him last night. Squarepasquale - the missing link.
(If I understood photoshop I could do a witty picture of Squarepusher with Joe's face twanging his bass on the set of the price is right, or something equally hilarious. But I can't - can anyone else?)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at October 27, 2006 5:59 pm  :

You watch your step dissing P*squale. Noone disses Pasqu*le and gets away with it.

It's all gone a bit Jed Maxwell over on the other page - I'm a little bit scared!

I also feel like a complete s******e for raising the ire of the P*squale P*sse! Its like, I can imagine how pissed off I'd be as a kid to have some cynical old bastard dissing stuff like the Phantom Flan Flinger, or Timothy Claypole off fantastic kids TV show Rentaghost, or something.

Which, incidentally, the multi-talented JP has tranformed into a musical which he has written and produced. Is there no end to his talents?

Re: Squarepasquale - no time at all in my life right now to be trying to hack pictures together, but I'll get on to it when I can (this time next year, perhaps). I bet B3ta are quaking in their boots.



Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at October 28, 2006 8:21 am  :

Two of the criteria that I use for deleting comments, apart from obvious spam, is that they're 'anonymous' hit and run type tirades or that the spelling is so atrocious it must be that of someone underage using the net without parental guidance. Both of your complainants meet that criteria.

Plus, they ultimately need to be deleted and banned because despite their protestations, Pasquale is indeed a useless cunt and to argue to the contrary shows a distinct lack of sophistication or even basic understanding of what 'funny' actually means. I bet that they're Jim Davidson fans as well.

Not that I mean to stir the pot or anything...
:b



Comment by Blogger Stuart, at October 28, 2006 7:37 pm  :

SPEAKYPUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at October 29, 2006 12:00 pm  :

**3r897@#$@$%#$%# sdfjll $%#^@^@ and @$%@$% ***********!!!!

90789087@$%$%# ^^$%$$%&$%sasfg ****

meh! i have no idea who mr pasquale is and i care less :) i just want to put my 2 cents worth of crap typing (with extra ast*risks) in :)



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at October 29, 2006 2:18 pm  :

Har! Reading those aforementioned comments made me laugh out loud when I saw the quality of readership that you're attracting these days! :D

Wot yoo fink yor gonna do bout it?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at October 30, 2006 12:02 pm  :

Hah, yeh, fair enuff.

The trouble is, I DO quite like Joe Pasquale, but I'm just not sure why.

Or at least the pre-I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Pasquale, before smugness got the better of him...

Btw Blogger's been up the creak of late (which is just as well, as I tried but failed to post something depressing on Saturday), and interested readers may be excited to find there are BONUS COMMENTS on the "Post your own Comment" pop-out box which aren't appearing on the main page. Get them whilst they're hot.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at October 30, 2006 12:03 pm  :

I lie. They're there now. I am shamed.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Torchwood - new series
Soundalikes
Thinly veiled hypocrisy
The three things I don't like about Spooks are...
Got the painters in
Ricky Gervais will eat himself
Internal jukebox update
Arthur Lymphatic Make-up (from the Hormone Hell OST)
B-b-baby congratulations
Test-tube Baby (from the Hormone Hell OST)

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.