Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, June 27, 2003 ]


Starbuck [18:29] Comments: 0 []
 
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. Lovely. And I don't feel the need to keep irrationally CONTROL-C'ing my posts-in-progress, just in case (the result of early cack-handed blogging forays).


Previous Blogger was never that bad, but it's interesting how quickly we forget the architectural deficiencies blighting past iterations of much-visited websites. Checking out the earliest versions of Hotmail on the Internet Archive - jeez, did we really expect so little back then?


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...
Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...
I've travelled the world, and I've been to some am...
(Bugger. Powersurge's PC just got rebooted by a po...
I feel very wierd doing this, and a bit dirty. Bu...
Slightly fuzzy head after a day-long stag night. A...
I've received some feedback from a couple of peopl...
Car alarms I can deal with - with your pillow wrap...
Just thinking, whilst replying to Matt's Matrix-re...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.