Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, June 25, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:09] Comments: 0 []
 
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getting through the cold turkey of Matrix discussion, I briefly drop back in to Matrix Essays, and find myself caught up within an essay called The System (parts 1, 2 & 3). Very interesting perspective. And from there I predictably follow the white rabbit to yet another discussion site (Wondering). I must stop this. We will all know what's officially going on soon enough. And hopefully the revelation will not come about for me before I see Revolutions.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...
I've travelled the world, and I've been to some am...
(Bugger. Powersurge's PC just got rebooted by a po...
I feel very wierd doing this, and a bit dirty. Bu...
Slightly fuzzy head after a day-long stag night. A...
I've received some feedback from a couple of peopl...
Car alarms I can deal with - with your pillow wrap...
Just thinking, whilst replying to Matt's Matrix-re...
Am I a nerd? Am I a geek? Is the fact that I check...
Not gonna get stuck on working out this damn Matri...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.