Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 25, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:00] Comments: 0 []
 
A mundane blog moment.

My car's going in to the garage for its annual MOT tomorrow, so, in an desperate attempt to prevent those machiovelien mechanics from conjuring up a whole lot of faults that weren't actually there before it went in, I'm trying to make it look as good as new. So I've given it a good wash, and vacuumed out the insides. Subsequently, my car is nice and shiny and it smells of dogs. I've never actually allowed the dog into my car, but judging from the stale aroma of dog-hair that's now permeating it's interior, I'd say that he must've mustered the paw-power to manipulate the vacuum cleaner. And knowing what a randy canine scamp Henry Hound has been known to be, that is extremely worrying!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I see that Tam (of the premiere Kiwi blog Tam I Am...
Sitcoms. I love them. And especially British sitco...
I love the Japanese. Not wanting to make any sweep...
It's a strange feeling having shifted my butt back...
There's an article in Iraq Today for any of us of ...
Snapped out of my web apathy by a wave of electron...
After a seemingly endless wait following submissio...
As a bit of a Francophile with limited vocabulary,...
The geezers at Google (google-geezers?) just keep ...
New to the blogroll, and chanced upon in the "rece...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.