Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, February 22, 2004 ]

None more Darko
Starbuck [16:40] Comments: 0 []
 
Impatient Donnie Darko obsessives such as I would do well to head over to Cellar Door, a somewhat classy compendium of DD info. Very interesting to read about the deleted scenes (I've only got the no-frills video), but especially invaluable is their step-by-step guide to navigating through the official DD website. Its well worth the journey to the end, and a compelling narrative experience in itself.

Peace. I finally feel I have DD-closure.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Windows source code
Eggs of wonder
Air on a zee string
Ad break
Vivisimo
AdNoSense
Can I fill your void
Erratum - the correction section
Achingly beautiful memories
Tight Fit

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.