Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, February 16, 2004 ]

Erratum - the correction section
Starbuck [19:14] Comments: 0 []
 
Post-script to my previous "column": My attention has been drawn to a statement made by the medical fraternity concerning the likely source of nociceptive innervation that is currently blighting my waking moments. I retract the terminology "badly bruised ribs", and hereby announce that my condition should be corrected in your memories to a "suspected hairline fracture".

But I will do my best not to moan on these pages. Too much. Thank Yoda for Tesco-branded Ibuprofen (a bargain hundreth of the price of chemically-identicle Neurofen, or something).


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Achingly beautiful memories
Tight Fit
# This is what you want... this is what you get #
Eye-ball-bearing
Very Metal
Acno's Energizer
I AM a beautiful and unique snowflake
"Crash hang wot no picture"
#Return of the Tim, once again, return of the Tim,...
Snake, snow, spiral and seafood-based webgames

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.