copy the list on to your blog, put in bold the ones you have listened to (completely from begining to end) and then add three more albums that you think people should have heard before they turn into their parents - remember, it isn't necessarily your most favourite albums but the ones you think people should listen to... and when we say listen we mean from track one through to the end.
1) Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band; The Beatles
2) London Calling; The Clash
3) Blood Sugar Sex Magik; Red Hot Chilli Peppers
4) Think Tank; Blur
5) This is Hardcore; Pulp
6) Moon Safari; Air
7) Elastica; Elastica
8) Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols; Sex Pistols
9) OK Computer; Radiohead 10) The Kiss of Morning; Graham Coxon
11) Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars; David Bowie
12) The Wall; Pink Floyd 13) Setting Sons; The Jam
14) The Downward Spiral; Nine Inch Nails
15) Endtroducing; DJ Shadow
16) The Eminem Show; Eminem
Whilst I'm on the subject of music, may I use this opportunity to vent my spleen against some of the messengers of music over at BBC Radio 1.
However much people hate "the nation's favourite", although its far from perfect, still come a fair way since the days before the Old Guard were unceremoniously dumped. But its faltering...
Two DJ's in particular really get my goat. Spoony has turned into a less eloquent DLT with added shouts. He may be fine as a live DJ, but he should be shot for his crimes against radio. And as for Wes, Christ, he comes across as a less "loved" Gary Davis. KILL KILL KILL! These two are so dumbed-down they make Newsbeat look like Newsnight...