Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, December 09, 2004 ]

Camera obscura
Starbuck [20:15] Comments: 0 []
 
Its a bit of a pain being digital-camera free. It makes me lazy, unspontaneous, when it comes to writing.

Or perhaps it makes me ingenious, reflected (cf. Interactive Fiction and fracking Myst).

Whatever, THIS POST round at the ever-reliable Saturnyne's Lounge has further whetted my appetitite for diginess and what it could do for me. (voice of Vince Purity aka Colin "Mr" Bennett) - "You should be so lucky..."

Though I know that the months of build-up (EXAMPLE) as I wait to get my photos developed must have a certain charm.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Wrong season's greetings
To chav and to hold
Always greener
XXX-mas
Lost raiders
Starbuck see, Monkey do
Nothing Toulouse
Hypothesophy
Band Aid Dilemma
Sad news...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.