Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, December 05, 2004 ]

Nothing Toulouse
Starbuck [19:22] Comments: 0 []
 
May I just use this platform to offer my hearty congratulations to my former flatmate Mr Thain (aka Unit 2) on his recent succesful job application. I'm very pleased for you, especially as it necessitates a move to Toulouse, France, and I'm very much looking forward to taking advantage of your hospitality over there....

Thain will be working on the A380, a mighty vessel indeed (the world?s only twin-deck, four-aisle airliner, and more fuel-efficient than your car). Here's a photo for you - see how they huddle together like woodlice around a fragment of detritus...


Les groupies d'avion CLIQUETEZ ICI pour encore d'autres photos fantastiques.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Hypothesophy
Band Aid Dilemma
Sad news...
Indiana Joes
A Better World
Shortband
# Then we crashed the wedding #
Oh you can tell by the way I use my walk...
Separated at birth?
"Does exactly what it says on the tin"

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.