Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, January 10, 2005 ]

All gone a bit Darko
Starbuck [20:48] Comments: 0 []
 
Sometimes I worry that I've been reading too many weirdo dimension-crossing books. Sometimes I fear that, yes, I have finally crossed over into one of these putative alternative realities.

Case in point: the night sky. One of the greatest constellations daubed across the vaults of the northern hemisphere is Orion. For as far as I can remember, on a cloudless night it rather resembles this, give or take a bit of imagination.


Over the last few weeks, I've noticed that it looks more like this:

The Great Hunter has fallen.

I know that its probably a seasonal phenomenon, nothing out of the ordinary. However, being something that I've not noticed (or taken notice of) before, whenever I see the glitch in the planetarium ceiling I feel enormously disconcerted.

I'm glad I don't suffer from paranoia. Otherwise I'd be a little too concerned that something amazing is going to happen...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Digital spy
Freedom to disagree - Jerry Springer The Opera
Smoke signalled tears of sadness to my blogroll
Google Suggest
Time travel agent
A photographic representation of the author's New ...
Last post of the year
Powersurge's pantheon of pop-culture present propo...
Blogroll update 2
It's... a.... baby!

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.