Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, January 08, 2005 ]

Smoke signalled tears of sadness to my blogroll
Starbuck [11:21] Comments: 0 []
 
My life/personal internet interface has been somewhat strained recently - I seem to permanently be as busy as a bee. BJ McKay and his best friend Bear, that is.

So, in the lyrical style of Faithless on Postcard or Mötley Crüe on trash classic Home Sweet Home, I would just like to send out a message of love and goodwill to all those lovely people on my blogroll whose e-thresholds I haven't nearly regularly enough of late.

"I miss your writing, and I miss your lives
I miss your joys and I miss your cries
I miss being a part of your electronic existence
But I hope to be around more over the weeks and months hence"
(-forth)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Google Suggest
Time travel agent
A photographic representation of the author's New ...
Last post of the year
Powersurge's pantheon of pop-culture present propo...
Blogroll update 2
It's... a.... baby!
Christmas is coming, & Starbuck's getting fat
Blogroll update
T 4 2

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.