Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, December 16, 2004 ]

It's... a.... baby!
Starbuck [22:59] Comments: 0 []
 
May I just bade my hearty congratulations to my friends Jo & Rob on the birth of their beautiful (so they say, and considering their genetic stock I have no reason to doubt) baby girl Lily Grace. They've been wonderful friends to me, and I know they're going to be wonderful parents.

And with that, here's a terrible pictoral in-"joke" for Jo:


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Christmas is coming, & Starbuck's getting fat
Blogroll update
T 4 2
Xcrement Factor
I can see them watching me
Camera obscura
Wrong season's greetings
To chav and to hold
Always greener
XXX-mas

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.