Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, January 18, 2005 ]

Clutterbuck
Starbuck [21:45] Comments: 0 []
 
Today I've been mostly looking at photographs of strangers' workstations on the internet.

All these people proud of their sleek and stylish workspace. All these modders living their clutter-free G33k lives within their Sheng Fui'd desktops. A tidy mind is a productive mind.

Well I'm just the same - just look at my baby, the anvil across which my words are hammered into shape in the mighty distributed forge of power...


(Please feel free to email me with your own desktop travesties; who knows, the best could be posted across these pages for my derision)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Concentration test for men
Swimsomniac
All gone a bit Darko
Digital spy
Freedom to disagree - Jerry Springer The Opera
Smoke signalled tears of sadness to my blogroll
Google Suggest
Time travel agent
A photographic representation of the author's New ...
Last post of the year

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.