Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, March 03, 2005 ]

Stouffer
Starbuck [19:47] Comments: 8 []
 

Guess
who
I'm
going
to
see
Friday
night


8 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger NiceGuyUK, at March 04, 2005 8:42 am  :

Off to see my old mate Mr Harry Hill and his amazing troupe of performing badgers then are we?

Saw him in London a few years back, very entertaining, but steer clear of the merchandising - the t-shirt I got cost way too much and shrunk on the first wash...or is that my lack of laundry skills?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 04, 2005 2:58 pm  :

He got it in one.

What's the chances of that, then?



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at March 04, 2005 3:18 pm  :

I think I've grown out of Harry Hill. I used to like him, but when I got one of the DVD's cheap on Amazon, it was gash. Enjoy it though, mate!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 04, 2005 4:55 pm  :

Hah! You've really put me in the mood, Mr Gary ;)

But You've Been Framed has never been better now he's taken over the narrating reigns...



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at March 04, 2005 9:53 pm  :

Saw Birdstrike a few years ago and was so funny I feared for my knicks. Hope he's still good for you!



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at March 05, 2005 7:43 am  :

hey starbuck, i hate to be mean but i wont tell you how fabulous the goodies were... i sincerely hope they do decide to do this tour in the uk and i will buy you a ticket if they do :) they were bloody excellent. oooh oooh oooh....



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 08, 2005 12:27 pm  :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 08, 2005 12:33 pm  :

I'd wanted to do a quick review on Friday night to say how fabulous Mr Harry was... how smart, how daft, how funny, how on-the-ball, how entertainingly relaxed he obviously was, how good it was to see an audience of all ages at a comedy gig - from old nan-alike fogies to kiddies there with their parents, and how I smiled and laughed til my face hurt.

But I've not had the time to approach this big old internet since... too busy...

... but still smiling when I think about it.

As for The Goodies, young Susan, I've told you before how jealous I am of you Southern Hemispherians getting Tim, Bill & Graeme as they should be - as Goodies - and we Northerners having them individually (as a serious birdwatcher, a satirical panelgame funny man, and I'm not sure what Tim Brooke-Taylor does nowadays) but not as a comedic unit.

Hopefully if enough of us buy their DVDs they might decide to give us Brits a tour, but somehow I fear that they've each had too much televisual water under the bridge since...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Nine Inch Nails ticket takeaway
Manic monday
Juvenile brits...
Wedding update - snow and inadvisable poems
Sideways
RL VR mission
Congratulation corner
Teazer Goode
Zuma
Animal magic

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.