Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, February 23, 2005 ]

RL VR mission
Starbuck [21:25] Comments: 1 []
 
Just 20 minutes ago, I was picking up my car from the top of a multistorey car park within a complex of buildings very familiar to me, gazing down across the well-lit network of roads and paths separating each superstructure, the pools of light surrounding each light spotlighting each drifting swirling snowflake, and I was lost within the construct of my mind...

... this place, this environment, this stage, it was familiar in a different way, in an unreal way. And then it came to me. It wasn't reminiscent of, it wasn't evocative of, it just WAS a place where my imagination has spent too long a time. It WAS the first outdoor level of the first Playstation Metal Gear Solid incarnation, it WAS the Snow Fortress.

And I was happy that some order had been brought to the turbulent flow of my brain activity.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 23, 2005 10:17 pm  :

You lot should just be happy that I had neither my camera nor a means of uploading any images onto the web, my real-life avatar being proxied to someone else's PC tonight...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Congratulation corner
Teazer Goode
Zuma
Animal magic
Vigil in a wilderness of webgames
Half-way review - Lemon jelly
The Clutterbuck Blog
Wedding update
A very long neck
The doobie brothers

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.