Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, April 18, 2005 ]

Staggering
Starbuck [21:17] Comments: 2 []
 
There has been voices (singular) clamouring for pictoral evidence of Starbuck's stag weekend session. Well, suckers, your wish if my command, but I'm afraid it ain't pretty.

It all started messily, quite liderally folks rather than in a Dave Pearce-styley, as I was still feeling a little queasy from the combination of the previous night's warm-Orangeboom-fuelled journey on one of those newfangled Virgin tilty trains. The queasiness cocktail was further shaken up the next day on the District Line following several gallons of yucky Lady Grey tea, and I managed to spill my guts in both directions a third of the way through my first drink in All Bar One on the stag day "proper". Nice.

But enough exposition. On with the photos...






2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at April 20, 2005 12:52 am  :

Christ! Which ones the stripper?!?!

S.

PS: Good time, then?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 20, 2005 6:59 pm  :

The stripper? Second photo down... Bea Arthur... just to the right of Greedo...

Fab time, by the way (once I'd got over my poorliness). It's been a long time since I've had an all-dayer with my mates... wonderful. Especially enjoyed Drunken Bumper Cars.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Staggered
The general election
A boring post about my computer
Unaccustomed as I am to writing bridesgroom speech...
My wedding's in safe hands
Move along please
Catholic guilt
Music for the hopefully-not-jilted-at-the-altar ge...
An overheard snippet of conversation
"This is why we do it"

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.