Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, April 08, 2005 ]

Move along please
Starbuck [17:47] Comments: 2 []
 
Mmm, maybe that last post wasn't the most good spirited. Maybe it's not what's needed as I go into my joyful Friday evening. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of the world at large, the world on the outside of my blissful little bubble. How arrogant of me to presume that I'm right (even though I am - ha hah!). Maybe I'm just an intolerant old gimmer. And maybe you should just scroll down to last night's scrawl instead, and whilst you're there you could sort out my wedding DJ and speech dilemmas. Thank you for your time.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at April 09, 2005 1:13 am  :

Yaay! Popey stuff! Y'know when they were sprinkling the holy water on the coffin? I had this sudden imaginary "Damascene" (or whatever the frell it's called) moment, where instead, the high priesties are lifting their cassocks and having a good piss on it instead.

I'd have laughed myself sick if i'd seen that on telly!

S.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 09, 2005 5:40 pm  :

I had to look this up on Google, and unless you meant they were decorating the metal of the coffin (of which there was little) with wavy patterns of inlay or etching using their "unholy water", then I think that you're mistaken, Saturynyne.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Catholic guilt
Music for the hopefully-not-jilted-at-the-altar ge...
An overheard snippet of conversation
"This is why we do it"
Vexination
Who lot
Incoming
Google Gulp
"I love it when a wedding comes together"
Easter Bunny fun *

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.