Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 06, 2005 ]

Hacked off
Starbuck [17:56] Comments: 1 []
 
I would like to write about how I have potentially become a target of identity fraud as a result of the incredibly negligent lack of online security in place at a previous employer...

... however I don't want to make myself even more vulnerable than I already am...

... I'm paranoid enough about such stuff, knowing damn well what would be possible if I was some sort of malicious cracker... I've already rewritten several versions of this post, concerned that I was giving too much away...

... so I'd just like to say that it makes me angry, not that someone has access to [CENSORED], but that the [CENSORED] had basically left everything in an open window for the bastards to take in the first place...

... Stupidity makes me angry... negligence... laziness...


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 07, 2005 10:30 am  :

... still, at least, being a renegade timetraveller from the future, my whole identity is fake in the first place...

... it's just that I don't want the Van Dammes on my back...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Googlewhacked!
Live 8 review
Sleep and sleepability
Google video
Gouranga my friends!
Letters Play
Primal fear
Shaft and shift
Bad Wolf and the Daleks
Bad language

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.