Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 01, 2005 ]

Planarity
Starbuck [20:40] Comments: 5 []
 

I really do wish I didn't stumble across these can't-let-it-beat-me puzzle webgames.

It's all about planar graph theory, apparently. Grab hold of those vertices and pull on those nodes so that the graph can be embedded in a plane, i.e. with no interconnecting lines overlapping.

Well I enjoy pulling on a node as much as the next man, but this thing's driving me round the bend (or the next collection of short edges separated by obtuse angles, perhaps)...


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2005 1:08 pm  :

Clever, but not very addictive, is it? :-)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 02, 2005 6:26 pm  :

Dunno, my addictive personality seems to find most things a bit too compelling. Webgames, drink, deodorant application... the list is endless.

It might not have many bells and whistles - OK, it might not have any bells and whistles - but I just can't help shifting those nodes.

Maybe I don't get enough mental stimulation the rest of my time...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 12:32 pm  :

Old , but maybe you can appreciate it.
http://g1.acid-play.com/download/2949f6a8/porrasturvat102.zip
Don`t worry its safe hehe



Vex



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at August 03, 2005 12:56 pm  :

i am sooooo not a game person but i like this one. damn you!! :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 03, 2005 9:51 pm  :

Vex, although I'm wary of downloading something on the say-so of a blog Comment, especially one written by what appears to be a previous incarnation of myself (!), a bit of research leads me to suspect that this will be a copy of Stair Dismount.

I may well check it out further. Sometime. (There's a backlog of downloaded freeware games sitting unexecuted at the moment).

And 3rdDaughter, I know, it's a git!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

This is hardcore
Back to school!
Ungloved
The Descent
The ugly truth
Messed up
Pedigree Comedy
Too long at work
Close to home...
Dirty bomb - don't panic

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.