Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, July 29, 2005 ]

Ungloved
Starbuck [20:12] Comments: 4 []
 
THIS POST from After The Debauchery made me laugh... shame I didn't read it before the fourth 21/7 bomb suspects was caught...


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2005 8:58 am  :

Regards....Hormone Hell...
Rip the video to avi.
Upload as a torrent file..to any of the numerous torrent sites
World wide audience.

Theyll probably watch the first 5secs and then delete it...after yours truly starts prancing about....or give it the worst movie ever made status...but there you go!
hehehe


Cdr Vex



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 30, 2005 2:01 pm  :

This is scary. I feel like I'm being stalked. They know too much!

I tried tracking the original using SiteMeter yesterday... had a suspicion it came from the States... today's looks like Mexico... they must be fast-moving...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2005 7:25 pm  :

Evil laughter

Whats all this watered down bollox anyway? Why don`t you post what you`re really thinking?

Don`t be scared, only your doppleganger

Cdr Vex



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 30, 2005 8:15 pm  :

I fear that Commander Aardvark is behind this... it wouldn't be the first time he's moved over to the "Dark Side".

And only he would make his arrival via Google using the keywords "Viper Squad X".

I'd put my past so far behind me that I'd almost forgotten about this blog's original remit. I'll have to watch my back...

(If you don't have a clue wot I'm talking about then you're blessed)


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Descent
The ugly truth
Messed up
Pedigree Comedy
Too long at work
Close to home...
Dirty bomb - don't panic
Be angry but be clear
Here we go again?
A fine weekend for weddings

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.