Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, November 14, 2005 ]

VSX - an apology
Starbuck [15:32] Comments: 0 []
 
It has been pointed out to me that in one of the photographs that I posted up last weekend it looks as if I've got an enormous chicken down my trousers. I am duty-bound to report that I wasn't pleased to see my fellow guests, it was just a camera in my pocket.

Especially since the daft apeth standing next to me was clenching something from beind that shouldn't be clenched in the presence of your wife!

I'm sorry for any disturbance caused.

[Derivation Footnote for young people: apeth = 'ap'orth = ha'pennyworth. Get wid da lingo, daddio.]


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The League Against Tedium
Leave it!
Spielberg watch your back
Trish & Tim's wedding
Keep 'em peeled
Professionalism
Approaching adulthood
And there's more...
The Late Review
Avian Nation

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.