Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, January 04, 2006 ]

Cat litter furniture
Starbuck [19:49] Comments: 6 []
 
I was just looking for comedy kitten photos, as you do, but rather than grabbing something from b3ta, I found something all the more scary, it being TRUE.

The Catbox - furniture your cat can crap into.




My brother in law's got 11 housecats (as opposed to the garden variety), so I know what he'll be getting for Christmas for evermore. They even have dog-proof vertical-drop entrance models - those Catbox people have thought of everything!


6 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at January 04, 2006 8:24 pm  :

whoo!! i would love to have a kitty, but cannot stand the thought of having a box of catcrap in my face all the time. (small flat, nowhere to put the litter tray without it being in plain view)

this would be perfect :)

don't sulk, i don't know that my link will work :)

here are my favourite comedy cats and they are not even trying to be funny :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 04, 2006 8:40 pm  :

Blimey, airborne cats. Very impressive.

So that's how they get into the vertical-drop!



Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at January 05, 2006 1:05 pm  :

We have three cats - I dislike them all intensely. Not enough to harm them, but I have had fun winding them up with my youngest son's Roboraptor!
:b



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 05, 2006 3:11 pm  :

You (or your son, I should say) have got a Roboraptor - I'm insanely jealous!

And Roboraptor + cats = lots of hunting fun!

Nah, I quite like cats myself, though only in small (i.e. singular) doses.



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at January 06, 2006 5:27 pm  :

Eleven? That's some sort of plague, surely, particularly when they all live indoors....



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 06, 2006 6:29 pm  :

I don't normally have a problem with cats, but last time round I could hardly breathe...

Most of them are the very fluffy sort as well, rather than normal tabbies.... ack!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Christmas top telly chart
Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion
Not so heavy weather
Christmas gifts
The Birthday Party
The Christmas party
Infected spam for Christmas
4 TV bullets
'Tis the season to be scatalogical
Upgrade to Gee-mail!

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.