Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, January 04, 2006 ]

Christmas top telly chart
Starbuck [18:58] Comments: 3 []
 

Over the Winter holidays I watched a lot of television. So I thought I'd formulate as in-depth a chart rundown as I can muster:

1: Doctor Who Christmas special (reviewed just t'other day for your delight).

2: The Return of the Goodies. Fantasticly funny and visually-inventive (to my nostalgic old eyes), and as reported on The Goodies Rule-OK website, it got a fair portion of the available audience, despite the Beeb not having repeated any episodes for 25 years (and Christ, that shows my age!)

I remember the lovely 3rd daughter revelling in the joy of their tour of Australia the other year, and I nearly got a flight down under right there and then (note: falsehood). Still, I've just added the DVDs to my extensive Amazon wishlist, so I'll just have to cross my fingers this time next year...

3: There is no three. Everything else was shite.



3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at January 06, 2006 5:25 pm  :

I didn't see one or two - social activities got in the way. But re 3 - you're wrong! My Family and Other Animals was amazing.

The rest? Pile of donkey dung...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 06, 2006 6:33 pm  :

"My Family..." was good, I admit. Apart from the incidental music, which ruined it for me.

The Shameless Xmas Special was great, but I saw that last year...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 09, 2006 1:13 pm  :

Hmmm, repeating my 6th January comment, as it seems to have dropped off the green page... :

"My Family..." was good, I admit. Apart from the incidental music, which ruined it for me.

The Shameless Xmas Special was great, but I saw that last year...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion
Not so heavy weather
Christmas gifts
The Birthday Party
The Christmas party
Infected spam for Christmas
4 TV bullets
'Tis the season to be scatalogical
Upgrade to Gee-mail!
Starbuck's Christmas Message

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.