Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 ]

Site update - AdSense
Starbuck [21:10] Comments: 2 []
 
My regular reader may have noticed the little ads appearing in the post-item sidebar.

He/she (not sure which) would be forgiven for thinking "Crikey, old Starbuck's only gone and turned all capitalistic on our arses here".

Rest assured that this is purely an experimental adventure, as I attempt to satiate my fascination with keyword-targeted ad analysis.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 10, 2006 9:39 pm  :

Bugger. I'd forgotten I'd found a better way of "satiating myself" back in February 2004.

The hidden prospect of corporate greed blinded me to the freedom of free-from-profiteering free ad inspection.

Oh well, I'll give it a few months just for interest's sake, prior to returning VSX to a haven of purity and goodness.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 10, 2006 11:34 pm  :

Blimey. Did I really follow up such a shite post with (incredibly) an even shiter Comment?

Must rinse the flecks out of the quality filter.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Timeframe - 5 months backwards - Image Capture [Go...
TARDIS trousers
Avian avengence - Duck Hunt
OCD and CBT
New Flaming Lips album
Timeframe - 2 days backwards - Image Capture [Beac...
"A funny sense of humour"
The Powersurge Portal
Nature's unwanted alarm call
Monkhouse Magic

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.