Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, June 28, 2006 ]

Last night I dreamt I was looking up Billy Idol's entry...
Starbuck [12:12] Comments: 0 []
 
... on Wikipedia, in search of information on "ace guitarist" Steve Stevens.

I woke up with Debbie Harry's "French Kissing in the USA" lodged firmly on my internal jukebox, it bearing a striking musical resemblance to Idol's "Eyes Without A Face".

I need to get out more in my dreams.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

This Week I have Mostly Been
Put Me Together Again (and the alternative program...
Bad reviews
Operation: Mindcrime
Wednesday 22nd June - its all downhill from here...
Timeframe - 11 days backwards - Image Capture [Che...
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Timelord
Rose glassoo
There's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour t...
Honeymoon photo-log

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.