Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, November 07, 2006 ]

Voodoo Chilli. And crackers.
Starbuck [13:14] Comments: 2 []
 
I rather finely cut up some red chilli peppers as part of dinner preparations last night.

Yesterday it was just my fingers that were stinging. Today large patches of skin across my body are tingling. My face, my arms. My right inner ear is throbbing. I'm streaming, from the eyes, from the nose. These fingers of mine must get everywhere. Its a good job I didn't give Starbucketta a Powersurge last night! And yes, my doodah appears to be intact, thank you very much.

Funnily enough the only place I'm not tingling or streaming is my gastrointestinal tract. Whats that all about then?


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at November 07, 2006 11:18 pm  :

Earlier today I had some soup - not realising that you'd been consuming some of "Columbia's Finest 'Chilli Peppers'".

Now, it looked like I was about to enjoy a bowl of tomato & carrot soup, but apparently the chef had sneezed, and upended a whole paprika bottle.

I knew about it 5 spoons in and my tonsils trying to suffocate me in self-defense.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at November 08, 2006 5:48 pm  :

Sounds good to me (unless any of the sneeze got in!) - everything in my digestive tract from my food inlet orifice to my exit pipe seems to cope very well with hot food nowadays (thanks to a blindingly and bleedingly hot Hot Pot or Huo Guo that I had in China).

Its just the rest of me that suffers...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Cambelts and fanbelts
Scarf Fever
Helloween
This is a low
I've never been so insulted in all my life!
Torchwood - new series
Soundalikes
Thinly veiled hypocrisy
The three things I don't like about Spooks are...
Got the painters in

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.