Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, April 07, 2007 ]

The Meaning of Life
Starbuck [15:00] Comments: 5 []
 
This week I experienced I had perhaps the second most wonderful, most amazing life-exchanging experience of my life. And I experienced it twice! Who knows, perhaps it even snuck into first place, ahead of my wedding day, and that was pretty damn special.

More soon.


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Ron Lyre, at April 07, 2007 11:21 pm  :

life-exchanging? Has someone given you a kidney?



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at April 09, 2007 1:38 am  :

woohoo!! i can't wait to read more :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 09, 2007 5:51 pm  :

Life-exchanging! Ha! How did that slip through my normally faultless copy-checkers?



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at April 09, 2007 9:50 pm  :

ooh! how exciting! will we know more in a specified number of months?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 10, 2007 3:54 pm  :

I can confirm or deny nothing, y'hear? Sworn to secrecy lest our overlords find out.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Doctor Who new series - Vote Saxon
Dreaming in digital*
Castaway 2007
The Root of All Emptiness?
A Den of Iniquity
Dream Theatre
Starbuck's 29 most interesting photos according to...
I've entered Garth Merenghi's dark place... and I ...
Tabloid attention
Shaggy Blog Stories

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.