Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, June 21, 2007 ]

[Invite for my co-editor to blog]
Starbuck [18:50] Comments: 0 []
 
My co-editor Stu's VSX word quotient has been very low recently, but after receiving a few text messages from Mr S suddenly all ist now klar. Examples? OK:
Am I over reacting by refusing to re-sign up to whatever evil google considers is necessary to be able to access my/our blogs?"
They are fucking horrible little geeks who have turned into power hungry monsters of death
Fair enough. I think I might have to start leaving blank "invites to blog" posts for my esteemed colleague to put his thoughts in the Comments box. A bit like a blackboard/whiteboard, but green. And not as sophisticated.

Over to you, Stu...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Big Brother 8
Voight-Kampff test results
Reason for my recent disapp-E-rance
[Although Starbuck's finger may have necessarily b...
Still breathing...
The Watchman and The Walker
Gavin and Stacey
Review of Richard Herring on his Menage a Un tour
Blogroll update [with a few tears and cheers along...
Doctor Who joke

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.