Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 ]

Starkid Smile
Starbuck [20:19] Comments: 2 []
 
OK, I know I've not been around these parts much of late, and when I have its been on a strictly functional basis (I've got too much on right now, aside from when I'm in the bath), but for the record, and as a Christmas present to any stray Powersurge pals out there (New Years resolution will be to look y'all up), I bring you a special treat - a photo of Starkid's first proper smiling session...



A wonderful feeling!


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at January 08, 2008 8:46 pm  :

hello starkid :) love that smile!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 31, 2008 1:28 pm  :

Me too, 3d!

He gives me a lovely smile just before I go to work every morning - it breaks my heart!

More pics soon!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Ravey Baby
Christian Voice
Radio 1 news
Global Warning
Review: The Mighty Boosh - S3E1 - Eels
Hilarious soundalike
Baby in a Basket
Crap
Photo Flashback 9
Photo Flashback 8

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.