Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 ]


Starbuck [21:09] Comments: 0 []
 
Finally saw Adaptation, after many months of not having the time (or the energy when I've had the time) to get to the cinema. Totally top film. Fantastic, fascinating, and fabulous were the words which bubbled to the surface when I got out of the theatre. It made me exhilerated, it made me feel, it made me think, it made me scared, it made me laugh, it emoted so many things to me. Most of all it perfectly summed up what it is to be human, and what it's been to be human in every time-frame. Every good as Being John Malkovich. Very different, but the same quality production.

Though seeing such a well-made film has made me realise that Hormone Hell could probably do with some re-cutting before its re-unleashed upon the world. Maybe we could digitally remove my shite beard whilst we're about it...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Monday evening. Made physical contact with Aardvar...
Stardate summat summat summat, watching Star frack...
Watching Animal Park on the telly. It's theme tune...
Toys R Us was a revelation. A stunning emporium of...
I have hopefully now managed to make direct contac...
At the Ashow base tonight. Tired. Oh so very tire...
Tiny bit of time to write. Got a message from Durm...
Calling Aardvark. Calling Aardvark. Or was it A...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.