Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, June 29, 2003 ]


Starbuck [23:10] Comments: 0 []
 
I've been watching 24 out of the corner of my eye tonight, trying to spot bad-death-scene-actor-and-Master-of-Bouncer Jim Robinson from Neighbours, who I've heard is Vice Bleedin' President of the U.S.A! I didn't actually see the Neighbours superstar, also known to his family as Alan Dale - most disappointing. But googling him - berlimey, he's got some TV CV on him! Reason enough for me dig out that last episode of the X-Files which I've not got round to seeing, or seeking out a cheap copy of Star Trek Nemesis. He truly is a cult celebrity. (Or something not too dissimilar...)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Another Matrix posting. Click here to jump beyond ...
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. ...
Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...
Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...
I've travelled the world, and I've been to some am...
(Bugger. Powersurge's PC just got rebooted by a po...
I feel very wierd doing this, and a bit dirty. Bu...
Slightly fuzzy head after a day-long stag night. A...
I've received some feedback from a couple of peopl...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.