Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, June 30, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:26] Comments: 0 []
 
Suicidal tiny moths, flittering round my computer screen, a steady stream being crushed into dust by my hand of god. Moby performing Honey live from Glastonbury on the TV in the corner, distracting the luckier moths from my screen of death.

Honey, a song seared into my head from my overuse of Moby's Play CD in the fantastically bizarre Japanese music videogame Vib Ribbon. Oh my! Trying to ignore Vibri's hyper-kitsch Japanese screeching in my left ear, Moby's now covering Radiohead's Creep in my right ear, very authentically (plus DJ). It's enough to bring a tear to my (right) eye. And back to the well and truly arseholed Phil Jupitus in the studio, followed by footage of hilariously bad stadium rocker shitehawks The Darkness - some far less poignant experiences to soil my dreams with.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I've been watching 24 out of the corner of my eye ...
Another Matrix posting. Click here to jump beyond ...
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. ...
Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...
Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...
I've travelled the world, and I've been to some am...
(Bugger. Powersurge's PC just got rebooted by a po...
I feel very wierd doing this, and a bit dirty. Bu...
Slightly fuzzy head after a day-long stag night. A...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.