Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 13, 2003 ]


Stuart [16:24] Comments: 0 []
 
DJ Tim sends posts a blog in day light hours shock!

Has anyone else seen T3 yet? I saw it on Sunday and it's bloody berrilliunt! I think. Compares VERY favourable with Reloaded in terms of FX, story, theory munching; the works!

I am a celebrity, of sorts, as Kathryn and I went to see the premiere of a new Billy Connolly film called the Man Who Sued God (which wasn't to my mind blasphemous or nowt, to allay teh fears of any fellow sub editors out there - I don't think I'll burn in hell for that one) and MR Billy Connolly was there and did some stand up stuff at the start (which now i come to think of it did contain a bit of God-baiting) and it was very cool and we felt all important. Sort of. it being such a high profile film and all... er...

Obviously all this blog activity is in honour of our collective excitement about Andy's drinks tonight. Excitement and great sadness. and lager.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

News just in that Arnold Schwarzenegger's films ma...
Just dipped into B3ta.com, to find an electronic c...
WATCH THIS STARBUCK'S NOTE: I included a link to ...
Any IE-using Blogger users like me who were wonder...
It's funny what you stumble across when you're loo...
Talking to a friend tonight about problematic pop-...
Reading on BBCi about the first successful Flash M...
(shiver) Just seen Stir of Echoes on the telly, wh...
(choke choke cough) Just arrived back in the hot o...
I don't mean to constantly snipe (well, okay, i do...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.