Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 11, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:36] Comments: 0 []
 
(shiver)
Just seen Stir of Echoes on the telly, which I thought would be a fairly undemanding but entertaining Sunday night film, as Kevin Bacon films usually are (he's always great in a bad sort of way). Mildly chilling. Much more effective horror (if you can lump it into that catagory, though psychodrama is probably a lot more accurate) is Jacob's Ladder, one of my favourite all-time films. I caught another glimpse of it late last night; I've seen it many many times, and as the BBC seem to show it every 6 months, I was happy to just watch 15 minutes this time to get the internal film-reel going in my head... no wonder I couldn't sleep!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

(choke choke cough) Just arrived back in the hot o...
I don't mean to constantly snipe (well, okay, i do...
This is bloody funny. EDITOR'S WARNING: VERY STR...
News that Arnold Schwarzenegger is to run as a Rep...
In further blogging news, another rarified entry t...
I saw some of these laverly ironic Patriotic Poste...
Enough of your Think Tank dissing, Richards. It's ...
Helloooooooo. Can I just pass on one piece of mus...
It must be baking in London at the moment - althou...
More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.